Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Videos on How to Make a Zine
How to Print a Zine
These Instructions work for the most Common Type Zine (Half size, staple bound booklet).
- Save your online Zine as a PDF
- Open PDF file. Click File and Print
- Select Print on both sides of paper. Flip on short edge
- Select Landscape orientation
- Print, fold in half and staple on the spine
More helpful sites on how to make a Zine
Google Slides Zine Template
How to Fold a Zine (8 page mini zine)
- Keep a 5mm blank margin around the whole sheet (Marked off in gray on the template on the next pages).
- Anything written within that area is not copied by most photocopiers.
- The orientation of images on the pages once you fold the zine up: “1” is the first cover page and “8” is the last back cover page!
Digital Zine-Making Tools